• Nordstil in Hamburg: 5. - 7. September 2020 - Hall B3.0 Booth A32
• Trendset in Munich: 12. - 14. September 2020 - Hall B2 Booth D28
• Nordstil in Hamburg: 16. - 18. January 2021 - Hall B2.0 Booth B04
• Ambiente in Frankfurt/Main: 19. - 23. February 2021 - Hall 1.1 Booth C31
A correct treatment is important if you want to use your Heim Söhne products for many years. Although acrylic glass is a resistant material, it does not tolerate permanent heat.
Washing cutlery in the dishwasher is much more aggressive than cleaning by hand. Especially in the drying process, when some machines are heated up a lot, the material can be deformed. Highly effective washing-up liquids, cutlery remaining in the dishwasher for hours etc. can lead to a reduction in the material.
Please observe the following care instructions:
• Place the handles in the dishwasher downwards so that the cutlery is rinsed better and the rinsing water can drain off
• Open the machine immediately after the dishwashing programme has expired and dry the cutlery
Our products are dishwasher proof up to 50° C. However, we recommend cleaning by hand with lukewarm water and a mild detergent. We also recommend avoiding contact with hot drinks.